↑ End Headings for tabs
Jumper wire (cut and stripped hook up wire) is perfect for countless electrical applications. Our high quality jumper wire offers all the benefits of our UL1007 hook up wire, without the hassle of cutting or stripping before you get started. Choose this affordable bundle to keep an efficient solution in stock, ready for your next electrical or engineering project. Whether you have vast experience in electrical work or are new to electrical projects, jumper wire can make simple fixes and challenging tasks more manageable by cutting out some of the preparatory work.
This vibrant bundle of 200 jumper wires will help you stay organized. Each bundle contains 20 of each of the following colors: Black, blue, brown, gray, green, orange, red, violet, white, and yellow.
Our jumper wire is coated with PVC to enable it as a lasting product and to provide protection against abrasion, chemicals, solvents and other harmful elements. Choose from stranded and solid tinned copper conductors, find the length best suited to your needs, or get in touch for a custom length or alternative custom solution.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Individual Cut Length: 6, 12, or 18 inches
- Strip Length: 0.25 inches, each end
- Quantity: 200 pieces (100 feet of wire total)
- Material: Tinned Copper
- Wire Diameter: 0.0320"
- Overall Diameter: 0.070" Stranded or 0.064" Solid
- Insulation: PVC
- Type: UL1007 Stranded Wire (10/30) or UL1007 Solid Wire
- Voltage Rating: 300 Volts
- Temperature Rating: 105°C (221°F)
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- Twenty (20) pieces of each of the following colors of hook-up wire:
↑ Stop your "Contents" content here