↑ End Headings for tabs
Our 26 AWG jumper wire meets UL and MIL specifications to offer an exceptional solution for countless electrical and engineering applications. Jumper wire is a commonly used term for cut and stripped hook up wire. In this case, our UL1007 hook up wire has been carefully prepared for your use. Use our 26 AWG jumper wire to fix household appliances, complete automotive projects, marine projects and more.
This 26 AWG jumper wire bundle contains 200 jumper wires in a wide range of colors, including black, blue, brown, gray, green, orange, red, violet, white, and yellow. Stay organized with color coded, high-quality jumper wire that’s ready to use. Complete electrical projects quickly and conveniently with our 26 AWG jumper wire that is cut to the length of your choice and stripped a quarter inch at each end. Protected with PVC insulation, you can expect this jumper wire to last.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Individual Cut Length: 6, 12, or 18 inches
- Strip Length: 0.25 inches, each end
- Quantity: 200 pieces (100 feet of wire total)
- Material: Tinned Copper
- Wire Diameter: 0.0190"
- Overall Diameter: 0.050"
- Insulation: PVC
- Type: UL1007 Stranded Wire (7/34) or UL1007 Solid Wire
- Voltage Rating: 300 Volts
- Temperature Rating: 105°C (221°F)
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- Twenty (20) pieces of each of the following colors of hook-up wire:
↑ Stop your "Contents" content here