↑ End Headings for tabs
This bundle of 24 AWG jumper wire is ready for immediate use. Jumper wire is a term commonly used to describe cut and stripped hook up wire. Included in this bundle are 200 pieces of cut and stripped 24 AWG UL1007 hook-up wire. You will receive 20 of the following colors as part of this high quality bundle: Black, blue, brown, gray, green, orange, red, violet, white and yellow. Each jumper wire is cut to six, twelve or eighteen inches. It is also stripped to 1/4 inch at each end for easy use.
There are countless uses for 24 AWG jumper wire, particularly for those that regularly complete engineering and electronics projects. Choose between multiple (stranded) or a single (solid) tinned copper conductor and select your preferred length. Rest assured your wire will be protected against abrasion, chemicals, solvents and oils by its PVC coating.
Purchase this 24 AWG jumper wire bundle for high quality performance, or stay prepared for longer with our 350-piece jumper wire kit. This jumper wire also conforms to UL and MIL specifications.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Individual Cut Length: 6, 12, or 18 inches
- Strip Length: 0.25 inches, each end
- Quantity: 200 pieces (100 feet of wire total)
- Material: Tinned Copper
- Wire Diameter: 0.0201"
- Overall Diameter: 0.056" Stranded or 0.053" Solid
- Insulation: PVC
- Type: UL1007 Stranded Wire (7/32) or UL1007 Solid Wire
- Voltage Rating: 300 Volts
- Temperature Rating: 105°C (221°F)
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- Twenty (20) pieces of each of the following colors of hook-up wire:
↑ Stop your "Contents" content here