↑ End Headings for tabs
Jumper wire is pre-cut and pre-stripped hook up wire that is ready to use when you need it. This particular 28 AWG jumper wire has all the qualities of our UL1007 hook up wire, but it is cut to length and stripped a quarter inch at each end for your convenience.
Choose this 28 AWG jumper wire to save time and get started on new projects seamlessly without the hassle and delay of stripping your hook up wire or cutting it to length. This great value bundle of 200 jumper wire is available stranded and solid, as well as in six, twelve, and eighteen inch lengths. In fact, we can provide jumper wire cut to any length to best fit your needs: Simply get in touch for custom cut to length services.
This jumper wire bundle contains 20 wires in several vibrant colors: Black, blue, brown, gray, green, orange, red, violet, white, and yellow. Stay organized and prepared to seamlessly complete your next electrical or engineering project with jumper wire that meets UL and MIL specifications.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Individual Cut Length: 6, 12, or 18 inches
- Strip Length: 0.25 inches, each end
- Quantity: 200 pieces (100 feet of wire total)
- Material: Tinned Copper
- Wire Diameter: 0.0126"
- Overall Diameter: 0.046"
- Insulation: PVC
- Type: UL1007 Stranded Wire (7/36) or UL1007 Solid Wire
- Voltage Rating: 300 Volts
- Temperature Rating: 105°C (221°F)
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- Twenty (20) pieces of each of the following colors of hook-up wire:
↑ Stop your "Contents" content here