↑ End Headings for tabs
Cut and stripped hook up wire, also known as jumper wire, is the quick and convenient solution to countless general electrical, automotive and marine projects. This particular jumper wire consists of our high quality UL1007 hook up wire, cut to length and stripped a quarter inch at each end for quick and easy use. This bundle of 200, 22 AWG jumper wires cut to six, twelve or eighteen inches as best meets your needs comes in a range of 10 colors. Receive 20 jumper wires in each of the following vibrant colors, for easy color coding and organization: Black, blue, brown, gray, green, orange, red, violet, white, and yellow.
Whether you have vast experience completing engineering projects or are new to using jumper wire for electrical applications, this affordable, high quality bundle can help you complete tasks efficiently. Our 22 AWG jumper wire meets UL and MIL specifications and can enable you to save the time you would alternatively spend cutting and stripping your wire.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Individual Cut Length: 6, 12, or 18 inches
- Strip Length: 0.25 inches, each end
- Quantity: 200 pieces
- Conductor Material: Tinned Copper
- Conductor Diameter: 0.0253"
- Overall Diameter: 0.062" Stranded or 0.058" Solid
- Insulation: PVC
- Type: UL1007 Stranded Wire (7/30) or UL1007 Solid Wire
- Voltage Rating: 300 Volts
- Temperature Rating: 105°C (221°F)
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- Twenty (20) pieces of each of the following colors of hook-up wire:
↑ Stop your "Contents" content here