↑ End Headings for tabs
Jumper wire is cut and stripped hook up wire. Remington Industries offers this bundle of 16 AWG jumper wires as a solution that's ready for your project right out of the box.
Included are 200 pieces of high quality pre-cut and pre-stripped 16 AWG UL1007 hook-up wire, 20 of each color: Black, blue, brown, gray, green, orange, red, violet, white, and yellow. The jumper wire is cut to six, twelve, or eighteen inches each and is stripped to 1/4 inch at each end for your convenience.
Our UL1007 hook-up wire is ideal for usage in a variety of engineering and electronics applications, making it the perfect jumper wire for countless projects. This jumper wire will provide high quality performance for all general-purpose electrical applications, and the PVC insulation protects the wire from abrasion, chemicals, oils and solvents. By conforming to UL and MIL-spec conditions, this 16 AWG jumper wire provides excellent uniformity for any additional processing, stripping or terminating required.
Remington Industries is passionate about providing custom products to meet our customers’ unique needs. Contact us today to request custom services to ensure this jumper wire is perfect for your project. Prefer to stay stocked up for longer? Take a look at our jumper wire kit.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Individual Cut Length: 6, 12, or 18 inches
- Strip Length: 0.25 inches, each end
- Quantity: 200 pieces
- Conductor Material: Tinned Copper
- Conductor Diameter: 0.0508"
- Overall Diameter: 0.094" Stranded or 0.083" Solid
- Insulation: PVC
- Type: UL1007 Stranded Wire (26/30) or UL1007 Solid Wire
- Voltage Rating: 300 Volts
- Temperature Rating: 105°C (221°F)
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- Twenty (20) pieces of each of the following colors of hook-up wire:
↑ Stop your "Contents" content here