Hook Up Wire, 22 Gauge, Solid, Jumper Wire Kit, 350 Pieces
Hook up wire is an insulated conductor wire used in many electronic applications. It can be used in electronic equipment, automotive and marine applications, ovens, control panels, building construction, appliances, and many other open and enclosed electronic applications. The wire is insulted using PVC, PTFE, Teflon, as well as other materials. Hook up wire consists of a single conductor (or solid wire), or multiple conductors (stranded wire), and can be bare or tinned. Jumper wires are used for transferring electrical signals to any position by using a breadboard.
- Lengths (in): .01, .02, .03, .04, .05, .06, .07, .08, .09, 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0
- Material: Copper Clad Aluminum
- Wire Diameter: 0.024"
- Overall Diameter: 0.058"
- Quantity: 25 Pieces Each Length
- Insulation: PVC
- Type: Solid Wire
- Color: Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, & Yellow
- Voltage Rating: 300 Volts