↑ End Headings for tabs
This 16 AWG TXL Automotive Primary Wire is best suited for high-temperature, rugged circuit-wiring projects including automotive, electric motor, and generator applications. The wire is comprised of a thin-walled, cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) insulation that protects its stranded bare copper conductors. This means it’s also protected from abrasion, chemicals, solvents, fuels, and oils while remaining flexible enough to fit in restricted spaces. This wire construction also allows it to resist high temperatures of up to 125°C (257°F), making it a go-to wire for countless automotive rebuild and engine repair tasks.
Remington Industries can customize this 16 AWG TXL Automotive Primary Wire to meet unique project needs. Contact us and tell us which wire services you’re looking for.
If this versatile set meets your needs as standard, choose your 6- or 10-color kit and check out today.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Conductor Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Diameter: 0.056"
- Overall Diameter: 0.088"
- Insulation: Cross-Linked Polyethylene (also known as XLPE, PEX, or XPE)
- Type: SAE J1128 TXL Stranded Wire (19/29)
- Voltage Rating: 60 Volts
- Temperature Rating: 125°C (257°F)
- Ford ESB-M1L123-A/A2
- Chrysler MS-8288
- RoHS & REACH Compliant
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- 25' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 25' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here