↑ End Headings for tabs
Our 14-gauge TXL Automotive Primary Wire is a high-quality hook-up wire that is durable and flexible due to its construction. It consists of stranded bare copper conductors and a thin-walled, cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) insulation that allows it to withstand temperatures as high as 125°C (257°F). The XLPE coating not only does this, but also protects it from abrasion, oils, fuels, solvents, and chemicals. This wire is ideal for electric motor, generator, and automotive applications.
You can choose to purchase this wire as standard by clicking “Add to Cart”, or customize it to suit your project. This way, you receive the wire that best suits your project. Contact us, give us a call or choose “Add to Quote” to get started.
Unsure if this is the right kit for you? Take a look at the Hook-Up Wire Data Chart on our Resources page for additional guidance.
- Conductor Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Diameter: 0.069"
- Overall Diameter: 0.103"
- Insulation: Cross-Linked Polyethylene (also known as XLPE, PEX, or XPE)
- Type: SAE J1128 TXL Stranded Wire (19/27)
- Voltage Rating: 60 Volts
- Temperature Rating: 125°C (257°F)
- Ford ESB-M1L123-A/A2
- Chrysler MS-8288
- RoHS & REACH Compliant
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- 25' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 25' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here