↑ End Headings for tabs
The 20 gauge TXL Automotive Primary Wire is ideal for higher temperature environments due to its thin-walled, cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) insulation. If you regularly work on generators, electric motors, and automotive vehicles, this is an essential kit for you. Not only can our high-quality TXL wire withstand temperatures of up to 125°C (257°F), it’s also protected by its insulation from fuels, oils, solvents, chemicals, and abrasion, for a solution that lasts.
Remington Industries offers this high-quality hook-up wire in 6-color kits and 10-color kits to best meet your project needs. Looking for a custom solution? Tell us about your project when you choose “add to quote”, or read more about our wire services. Our team can create a custom TXL wire kit for you.
Choose our 20 AWG TXL wire today, or browse more AWGs with Remington Industries.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Conductor Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Diameter: 0.038"
- Overall Diameter: 0.070"
- Insulation: Cross-Linked Polyethylene (also known as XLPE, PEX, or XPE)
- Type: SAE J1128 TXL Stranded Wire (7/28)
- Voltage Rating: 60 Volts
- Temperature Rating: 125°C (257°F)
- Ford ESB-M1L123-A/A2
- Chrysler MS-8288
- RoHS & REACH Compliant
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- 25' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 25' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here