↑ End Headings for tabs
If you are dealing with a circuit wiring project that specifies SAE J1128 requirements, then this wire is for you. This handy kit will ensure you have plenty of TXL wire ready for whatever projects come your way.
Consisting of stranded bare copper conductors and a thin-walled, cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) coating, this high-quality hook-up wire is both flexible and resilient. Not only can it fit wherever needed, but it also has the ability to withstand temperatures as high as 125°C (257°F). Additionally, the wire is protected, thanks to the XLPE insulation, from fuels, chemicals, oils, abrasion, and solvents. Whether you need it for an automotive, electric motor, or generator fix or rebuild, our 18 AWG TXL Automotive Primary Wire is ideal for your application.
In need of wire that meets unique specifications? Contact our team for custom wire services. If this standard kit meets your needs, choose between sets of 6 and 10 wire spools. For more information, visit our Hook-Up Wire Data Chart, found on our Resources page.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Conductor Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Diameter: 0.048"
- Overall Diameter: 0.082"
- Insulation: Cross-Linked Polyethylene (also known as XLPE, PEX, or XPE)
- Type: SAE J1128 TXL Stranded Wire (16/30)
- Voltage Rating: 60 Volts
- Temperature Rating: 125°C (257°F)
- Ford ESB-M1L123-A/A2
- Chrysler MS-8288
- RoHS & REACH Compliant
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- 25' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 25' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here