↑ End Headings for tabs
This 12 AWG TXL Automotive Primary Wire is protected against abrasion, oils, fuels, solvents, and chemicals by its thin-walled, cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) coating. This insulation allows it to resist temperatures of up to 125°C (257°F). The wire is made of stranded bare copper conductors that give it flexibility; wherever you need it, this wire can probably fit. It is perfect for circuit wiring applications that specify SAE J1128 requirements. If you need wire for an electric motor, automotive, or generator application, then this wire is perfect for your project. With this handy TXL wire kit, you can tackle projects as they arise, and stay organized.
This 12 AWG TXL wire comes in 6-color kits and 10-color kits. You can find more in-depth information on this type of hook-up wire and more, by viewing our Hook-Up Wire Data Chart, found on our Resources page.
Looking for a custom TXL wire kit? Click “Add to Quote” and tell us about your project – our team will customize your kit for you. You can also learn more about our breadth of wire services.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Conductor Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Diameter: 0.088"
- Overall Diameter: 0.128"
- Insulation: Cross-Linked Polyethylene (also known as XLPE, PEX, or XPE)
- Type: SAE J1128 TXL Stranded Wire (19/25)
- Voltage Rating: 60 Volts
- Temperature Rating: 125°C (257°F)
- Ford ESB-M1L123-A/A2
- Chrysler MS-8288
- RoHS & REACH Compliant
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- 25' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 25' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here