↑ End Headings for tabs
The 22-gauge UL 1007 wire kit has a voltage rating of 600, making it a highly versatile hook-up wire. Choose this wire for a variety of circuit wiring projects, including automotive, marine, generator applications, and more. This wire is comprised of bare copper, a tin topcoat and a 0.030” thick PVC insulation; it is as resilient as it is flexible. The reliable insulation protects it against fuels, chemicals, oils, solvents, and abrasions.
Remington Industries offers this high-quality topcoat hook-up wire kit in 6 or 10 colors with 25 or 100-foot spools. Choose this product today or browse more AWGs with Remington Industries.
Looking for a custom length or additional specifications? Choose “add to quote” or take a look at our custom wire services.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Conductor Material: Bare Copper with Topcoat
- Conductor Diameter: 0.0254"
- Overall Diameter: 0.094"
- Insulation: PVC (0.030" Thick)
- Type: UL1015 TC Stranded Wire (7/30)
- Voltage Rating: 600 Volts
- Temperature Rating: 105°C (221°F)
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- 25' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 25' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here