↑ End Headings for tabs
Our 20-gauge UL 1015 topcoat wire kit contains tin-coated hook-up wire that can be used in a variety of electrical applications, including in marine, automotive, electric generators, motors, and many other applications. The stranded topcoat kit offers a variety of color combinations and comes in different length options. “Topcoat tinning” means that the bare copper strands in this wire are twisted together and given an overall coating of tin, which provides good electrical connectivity and easy soldering. The PVC jacket protects against fuels, abrasion, chemicals, solvents, and oils. All our topcoat wire meets UL specifications.
Remington Industries offers this high-quality topcoat hook-up wire kit in 6 or 10 colors with 25 or 100-foot spools. Choose this product today or browse more AWGs with Remington Industries.
Looking for a custom length or additional specifications? Choose “add to quote” or take a look at our custom wire services.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Conductor Material: Bare Copper with Topcoat
- Conductor Diameter: 0.0320"
- Overall Diameter: 0.099"
- Insulation: PVC (0.030" Thick)
- Type: UL1015 TC Stranded Wire (10/30)
- Voltage Rating: 600 Volts
- Temperature Rating: 105°C (221°F)
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- 25' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 25' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here