↑ End Headings for tabs
Our 22-gauge stranded topcoat UL 1007 wire kit features general-purpose hook-up wire that can be used in many electrical applications, from construction to marine and automotive projects. “Topcoat wire” refers to wires that are twisted together and given a coating of tin. This provides excellent electrical connectivity, and a PVC jacket will protect it against solvents, abrasions, and chemicals. This wire comes in a convenient kit so you’re prepared for every eventuality.
Look no further for a high-quality topcoat wire kit in 6 or 10 colors, with 25 or 100-foot spools. Choose this product today or browse more AWGs with Remington Industries.
Looking for a custom length or additional specifications? Choose “add to quote” or take a look at our custom wire services.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Conductor Material: Bare Copper with Topcoat
- Conductor Diameter: 0.0254"
- Overall Diameter: 0.062"
- Insulation: PVC (0.015" Thick)
- Type: UL1007 TC Stranded Wire (7/30)
- Voltage Rating: 300 Volts
- Temperature Rating: 105°C (221°F)
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- 25' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 25' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here