↑ End Headings for tabs
This 18-gauge UL 1015, 600V-PVC, stranded topcoat hook-up wire is an all-purpose hook-up wire that can be used in a variety of projects. From automotive and marine projects to electric generators, it can fit where ever it is needed. This wire is extremely durable with a conductor material of bare copper and a tin topcoat. Its diameter reaches 0.0403” and it is insulated with PVC with a thickness of 0.030”. It comes in a variety of sizes and is rated at 600 volts.
Remington Industries offers this high-quality topcoat hook-up wire kit in 6 or 10 colors with 25 or 100-foot spools. Choose this product today or browse more AWGs with Remington Industries.
Looking for a custom length or additional specifications? Choose “add to quote” or take a look at our custom wire services.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Conductor Material: Bare Copper with Topcoat
- Conductor Diameter: 0.0403"
- Overall Diameter: 0.108"
- Insulation: PVC (0.030" Thick)
- Type: UL1015 TC Stranded Wire (16/30)
- Voltage Rating: 600 Volts
- Temperature Rating: 105°C (221°F)
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- 25' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 25' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here