↑ End Headings for tabs
The 22 gauge hook up wire in this kit is used in a variety of general-purpose electrical applications. Stranded copper wire provides good electrical connectivity while PVC insulation protects the wire against abrasion, chemicals, oils, and solvents. The wire conforms to UL and MIL-spec specifications, and provides excellent uniformity for easy processing, stripping, and terminating. Available in 6 or 10 colors, and 25 or 100 feet per spool.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Wire Material: Tinned Copper
- Wire Diameter: 0.0254"
- Overall Diameter: 0.095"
- Insulation: PVC (0.030" Thick)
- Wire Type: UL1015 Stranded Wire (7/30)
- Voltage Rating: 600 Volts
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- 25' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 25' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here
Looking for a custom color selection? Order a Custom Kit and choose six (6) or ten (10) colors of your own.