↑ End Headings for tabs
Our 24-gauge, 600V-PVC, stranded topcoat kit includes all-purpose hook-up wire that can be used in a variety of projects from electric generators to automotive and marine applications; it serves a wide range of purposes. This wire is extremely durable with a conductor material of bare copper, topcoat tinning, a diameter of 0.086” and UL rating of 1015. It is insulated with PVC with a thickness of 0.030”. It comes in a variety of colors and has a voltage rating of 600 volts.
This high-quality hook-up wire is available in 10 different colors to help keep your projects organized. Colors include black, blue, brown, gray, green, orange, red, violet, white and yellow. We also offer 7 different spool sizes for your convenience. Choose this high-quality topcoat wire kit today or browse more AWGs with Remington Industries.
Are you looking for a custom length or spool size, or do you have exact specifications to meet? Choose “add to quote” or take a look at our custom wire services
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Conductor Material: Bare Copper with Topcoat
- Conductor Diameter: 0.0201"
- Overall Diameter: 0.086"
- Insulation: PVC (0.030" Thick)
- Type: UL1015 TC Stranded Wire (7/32)
- Voltage Rating: 600 Volts
- Temperature Rating: 105°C (221°F)
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- 25' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 25' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here