↑ End Headings for tabs
This 24 gauge topcoat UL1007 wire kit contains a general purpose hook-up wire that can be used in a variety of electrical applications. The topcoat tinning means that the bare copper strands in this wire are twisted together and given an overall coating of tin, which provides good electrical connectivity and easy soldering. Additionally, the PVC jacket protects the wire against abrasion, chemicals, oils, and solvents. The wire conforms to UL specifications and provides excellent uniformity for easy processing, stripping, and terminating. This kit is available in 6 or 10 colors, and in 25 or 100 foot spools each.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Conductor Material: Bare Copper with Topcoat
- Conductor Diameter: 0.0201"
- Overall Diameter: 0.056"
- Insulation: PVC (0.015" Thick)
- Type: UL1007 TC Stranded Wire (7/32)
- Voltage Rating: 300 Volts
- Temperature Rating: 105°C (221°F)
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- 25' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 25' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here