↓ Headings for tabs. DO NOT CHANGE IN WYSIWYG
↑ End Headings for tabs
↓ Begin to insert your "Description" tab content here
Our 24-gauge UL 1007 wire kit offers extreme durability, flexibility, and convenience. Featuring 0.015” thick PVC insulation over bare copper top-coated wire, it can be used in many applications. The protective PVC will guard against solvents, fuels, oils, chemicals, and abrasion. From electric generators to motors, marine to auto projects, our topcoat hook-up wire is ideal for a variety of applications.
Remington Industries offers this high-quality topcoat hook-up wire kit in 6 or 10 colors with 25 or 100-foot spools. Choose this product today or browse more AWGs with Remington Industries.
Looking for a custom length or additional specifications? Choose “add to quote” or take a look at our custom wire services.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
↓ Begin to insert your "Specifications" tab content here
- Conductor Material: Bare Copper with Topcoat
- Conductor Diameter: 0.0201"
- Overall Diameter: 0.056"
- Insulation: PVC (0.015" Thick)
- Type: UL1007 TC Stranded Wire (7/32)
- Voltage Rating: 300 Volts
- Temperature Rating: 105°C (221°F)
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
↓ Begin to insert your "Sizes" tab content here
- 25' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 25' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here
Need a custom length or configuration for this wire? Our custom services team can help!