↑ End Headings for tabs
Our 20-gauge UL 1007 stranded topcoat wire kit in two color sets is optimal for your electrical projects, including automotive work, electric motor and generator projects, as well as other applications. With a diameter of 0.0320”, it can easily fit wherever needed and has the capability to withstand temperatures up to 105°C (221°F). The conductor material is bare copper with a topcoat, and a voltage rating of 300 volts. Thanks to its PVC insulation it’s also protected against damage from fuels, chemicals, oils, abrasion, and solvents.
We are proud to offer this high-quality topcoat hook-up wire kit in 6 or 10 colors, and in 25 or 100-foot spools. Choose this product today or browse more AWGs with Remington Industries.
Looking for a custom length or additional specifications? Choose “add to quote” or take a look at our custom wire services.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Conductor Material: Bare Copper with Topcoat
- Conductor Diameter: 0.0320"
- Overall Diameter: 0.067"
- Insulation: PVC (0.015" Thick)
- Type: UL1007 TC Stranded Wire (10/30)
- Voltage Rating: 300 Volts
- Temperature Rating: 105°C (221°F)
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- 25' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 25' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here