↑ End Headings for tabs
Constructed with 104 strands of 38 AWG magnetic wire, our 14 AWG Litz Wire is RoHS compliant and meets the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) standards for size, insulation, and temperature resistance.
Litz wire is comprised of multiple magnetic, individually insulated strands woven together to combat the skin and proximity effects that cause losses in high frequency wires. Litz wire is highly efficient and ideal for use in wireless power systems, switch-mode power supplies, high Q coils, and many other specialized applications that require minimal losses at higher frequencies. Litz wire is found in aviation, medical, laboratory, and communication settings, and more. This 14 AWG Litz Wire is available in six different spool sizes to accommodate a variety of projects and applications. Need litz wire tailored to meet your exact specifications? Contact us to customize your litz wire.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Wire Type: Single Build, Unserved Litz Wire
- Stranding: 5 bundles of 52 strands of 38 AWG (5/52/38)
- Twists Per Foot: 12 ± 1 TPF
- Twist Direction: Left Hand Lay
- Overall Diameter: 0.090"
- Insulation Material: Solderable Polyurethane with Polyamide Overcoat
- Insulation Color: Red
- NEMA Grade: MW 80-C
- Temperature Rating: 155°C (311°F)
- Ideal Operating Frequency: Approx. 100 kHz
- Max. DCR at 20°C (68°F): 0.00281 Ω/ft
- UL Recognized Component (OBMW2 File E190291)
- RoHS Compliant
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- 2 oz / 10'
- 4 oz / 20'
- 8 oz / 40'
- 1.0 lb / 80'
- 2.5 lb / 201'
- 5.0 lb / 401'
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here