↑ End Headings for tabs
The 18 AWG GXL Automotive Primary Wire Kit features spools of stranded copper wire with thin-walled cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) insulation. This is a high quality set of durable hook-up wire. The XLPE coating protects the core copper conductors from abrasion, oils, chemicals, fuels, solvents, and temperatures up to 125°C (257°F), making it perfect for automotive projects. This wire is also flexible enough to fit wherever it might be needed.
Choose this automotive hook-up wire kit for higher temperature, more rugged circuit wiring applications that specify SAE J1128 requirements, for work on vehicles, electric motors, and generators. This product is specified for Ford ESB-M1L 85-B and Chrysler MS-8900 automotive work. It is also RoHS & REACH compliant.
Choose between a 6-color and 10-color hook up wire kit to stay prepared for your next high temperature project. Check out with this product today, browse more AWGs with Remington Industries, or request a quote for custom wire services.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Conductor Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Diameter: 0.045"
- Overall Diameter: 0.091"
- Insulation: Cross-Linked Polyethylene (also known as XLPE, PEX, or XPE)
- Type: SAE J1128 GXL Stranded Wire (19/30.5)
- Voltage Rating: 60 Volts
- Temperature Rating: 125°C (257°F)
- Ford ESB-M1L 85-B
- Chrysler MS-8900
- RoHS & REACH Compliant
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- 25' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 25' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here