↑ End Headings for tabs
This GXL Automotive Wire Kit comes with spools in a variety of colors to help you stay organized. The durable, 16 AWG hook-up wire featured here consists of stranded copper conductors coated in thin-walled, cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) for insulation. Color-coded and capable of resisting high temperatures of up to 125°C (257°F), this hook up wire is dependable and easy to use. This wire remains highly flexible and protected against abrasion, chemicals, solvents and more thanks to its XLPE coating. You can expect longevity from this wire, despite use in harsh environments. Remington Industries recommends this product for higher temperature projects that specify SAE J1128 requirements.
Our 16 AWG GXL automotive primary wire kit is ideal for automotive, electric motor, and generator projects. This kit is available in six color or ten color combinations for ease of use. Two spool sizes are available. For more information on AWGs, take a look at our Resources page. Add this product to your cart today or add to quote to request a customized wire kit that meets your exact specifications.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Conductor Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Diameter: 0.056"
- Overall Diameter: 0.102"
- Insulation: Cross-Linked Polyethylene (also known as XLPE, PEX, or XPE)
- Type: SAE J1128 GXL Stranded Wire (19/29)
- Voltage Rating: 60 Volts
- Temperature Rating: 125°C (257°F)
- Ford ESB-M1L 85-B
- Chrysler MS-8900
- RoHS & REACH Compliant
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- 25' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 25' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here