↑ End Headings for tabs
Our handy 14 AWG, GXL Automotive Primary Wire Kit is available in two spool sizes. This dependable hook up wire is made of stranded copper conductors wrapped in a thin-walled, cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) insulation. Remington Industries recommends this product for higher temperature projects and more rugged circuit wiring applications that specify SAE J1128 requirements. The XLPE insulation allows the wire to resist temperatures of up to 125°C (257°F) and protects the copper conductor from chemicals, abrasion, oils, fuels, solvents, and more. The wire is also highly flexible, easy to use, and color-coordinated to help with project organization.
This 14 AWG, GXL Automotive Primary Wire Kit is ideal for automotive, electric motor, and generator applications. This kit is available in sets of six or ten colors, for use on a wide range of projects. Choose this product today, request customizations from our team, or browse more AWGs with Remington Industries.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Conductor Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Diameter: 0.071"
- Overall Diameter: 0.114"
- Insulation: Cross-Linked Polyethylene (also known as XLPE, PEX, or XPE)
- Type: SAE J1128 GXL Stranded Wire (19/27)
- Voltage Rating: 60 Volts
- Temperature Rating: 125°C (257°F)
- Ford ESB-M1L 85-B
- Chrysler MS-8900
- RoHS & REACH Compliant
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- 25' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 25' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here