↑ End Headings for tabs
Magnet wire has countless uses – think everything from transformers to instruments, wound coils to motors and even solenoids. This particular magnet wire is copper wire with a thin layer of insulation, made up of modified Polyester with a Polyamideimide overcoat. This insulation protects the coiled wire from some wear and tear, and more importantly, from short circuiting. This magnet wire meets the NEMA MW-35-C standard for operating temperature (200°C/392°F) and insulation makeup. In addition, the raw copper is drawn to meet specific size requirements based on the National Electrical Manufacturer's Association (NEMA) standards.
The high temperature properties of this wire make it suitable for severe thermal overload applications. Working on a niche project? Custom wire services are also available to modify your wire.
Choose this product for 32 AWG wire, or browse wire at 200°C – Polyamideimide in 14-44 AWG.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Wire Type: Enameled Copper Wire
- Diameter: 0.0093"
- Color: Natural
- Insulation: Polyester w/ Polyamideimide Overcoat
- NEMA Description: MW-35-C
- Build: Heavy Min-Nom
- Temperature Rating: 200°C (392°F)
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- 2 oz / 611' (32H200P.125)
- 4 oz / 1222' (32H200P.25)
- 8 oz / 2433' (32H200P.5)
- 1.0 lb / 4873' (32H200P)
- 2.5 lbs / 12183' (32H2002.5)
- 5.0 lbs / 24366' (32H200)
- 10 lbs / 48730' (32H20010)
- 80 lbs / 389840' (32H20080)
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here