↑ End Headings for tabs
This versatile magnet wire is copper wire, protected and insulated with a thin layer of modified Polyester with a Polyamideimide overcoat, to protect the coiled wire from short-circuiting.
Magnet wire such as this is found in a wide range of applications, including use in transformers, wound coils, motors, instruments and solenoids. This wire is even perfect for severe thermal overload applications, due to its high temperature properties and high quality insulation.
Raw copper is drawn to meet specific size requirements based on the National Electrical Manufacturer's Association (NEMA) standards. In addition, this magnet wire meets the NEMA MW-35-C standard for operating temperature (200°C/392°F) and insulation makeup.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Wire Type: Enameled Copper Wire
- Diameter: 0.0069"
- Color: Natural
- Insulation: Polyester w/ Polyamideimide Overcoat
- NEMA Description: MW-35-C
- Build: Single Min-Nom
- Temperature Rating: 200°C (392°F)
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- 2 oz / 1011' (34S200P.125)
- 4 oz / 2022' (34S200P.25)
- 8 oz / 4043' (34S200P.5)
- 1.0 lb / 8086' (34S200P)
- 2.5 lbs / 20215' (34S2002.5)
- 5.0 lbs / 40430' (34S200)
- 10 lbs / 80860' (34S20010)
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here