↑ End Headings for tabs
Available in 7 spool sizes, this high quality magnet wire is perfect for a range of applications, including in transformers, motors, solenoids, wound coils and other instruments. This copper wire is protected from short-circuiting with a thin layer of insulation, made from modified Polyester with a Polyamideimide overcoat. Choose this wire for high temperature applications, including severe thermal overload applications. This magnet wire meets the NEMA MW-35-C standard for operating temperature (200°C/392°F). Specific size requirements based on the National Electrical Manufacturer's Association (NEMA) standards are met with this wire.
Choose this wire and request custom services for made-to-order needs. Also in sizes 14-44 AWG.
- Wire Type: Enameled Copper Wire
- Diameter: 0.0176"
- Color: Natural
- Insulation: Polyester w/ Polyamideimide Overcoat
- NEMA Description: MW-35-C
- Build: Heavy Min-Nom
- Temperature Rating: 200°C (392°F)
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- 2 oz / 157' (26H200P.125)
- 4 oz / 314' (26H200P.25)
- 8 oz / 629' (26H200P.5)
- 1.0 lb / 1254' (26H200P)
- 2.5 lbs / 3135' (26H2002.5)
- 5.0 lbs / 6271' (26H200)
- 10 lbs / 12540' (26H20010)
- 80 lbs / 100320' (26H20080)
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here