↑ End Headings for tabs
Choose this high quality magnet wire that meets specific size requirements based on the National Electrical Manufacturer's Association (NEMA) standards, and meets the NEMA MW-35-C standard for operating temperature (200°C/392°F) and insulation makeup.
Magnet wire is perfect for countless projects, including work on transformers, motors, solenoids, wound coils, and other instruments. It is also often used in school science projects thanks to its many properties, one of which includes high temperature performance. In fact, this wire is suitable even for severe thermal overload applications.
This copper wire is coated with a thin layer of insulation, made of modified Polyester, with a Polyamideimide overcoat. This essential layer protects the coiled wire from short-circuiting, as well as increasing durability.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Wire Type: Enameled Copper Wire
- Diameter: 0.0114"
- Color: Natural
- Insulation: Polyester w/ Polyamideimide Overcoat
- NEMA Description: MW-35-C
- Build: Heavy Min-Nom
- Temperature Rating: 200°C (392°F)
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- 2 oz / 391' (30H200P.125)
- 4 oz / 783' (30H200P.25)
- 8 oz / 1566' (30H200P.5)
- 1.0 lb / 3136' (30H200P)
- 2.5 lbs / 7840' (30H2002.5)
- 5.0 lbs / 15681' (30H200)
- 10 lbs / 48730' (30H20010)
- 80 lbs / 250880' (30H20080)
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here