↑ End Headings for tabs
This 26 AWG UL1061 wire kit is perfect for use inside of computers, control panels, and office equipment, as well as any other general electronics applications requiring 300V and 80°C ratings. Tinned copper wires provide good electrical connectivity, and the semi-rigid PVC jacket protects the wire against abrasion, chemicals, oils, and solvents, all while boasting a thinner overall diameter compared to other 300V hook up wires. The wire in this kit conforms to UL specifications and provides excellent uniformity for easy processing, stripping, and terminating.
This kit is available in 6 or 10 colors, and in 25 or 100 foot spools each.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Conductor Material: Tinned Copper
- Conductor Diameter: 0.0159"
- Overall Diameter: 0.039"
- Insulation: Semi-Rigid PVC (0.010" Thick)
- Type: UL1061 Stranded Wire (7/34)
- Voltage Rating: 300 Volts
- Temperature Rating: 80°C (176°F)
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- 25' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 25' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here