↓ Headings for tabs. DO NOT CHANGE IN WYSIWYG
↑ End Headings for tabs
↓ Begin to insert your "Description" tab content here
This 16 AWG UL1061 wire kit is perfect for use inside of computers, control panels, and office equipment, as well as any other general electronics applications requiring 300V and 80°C ratings. Tinned copper wires provide good electrical connectivity, and the semi-rigid PVC jacket protects the wire against abrasion, chemicals, oils, and solvents, all while boasting a thinner overall diameter compared to other 300V hook up wires. The wire in this kit conforms to UL specifications and provides excellent uniformity for easy processing, stripping, and terminating.
This kit is available in 6 or 10 colors, and in 25 or 100 foot spools each.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
↓ Begin to insert your "Specifications" tab content here
- Conductor Material: Tinned Copper
- Conductor Diameter: 0.0508"
- Overall Diameter: 0.080"
- Insulation: Semi-Rigid PVC (0.010" Thick)
- Type: UL1061 Stranded Wire (26/30)
- Voltage Rating: 300 Volts
- Temperature Rating: 80°C (176°F)
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
↓ Begin to insert your "Sizes" tab content here
- 25' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 25' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here
Need a custom length or configuration for this wire? Our custom services team can help!