↑ End Headings for tabs
This 6 or 10 color set of tinned copper hook up wire is your essential kit for a multitude of general-purpose electrical applications. This high quality hook up wire is coated with PVC for exceptional insulation and protection from chemicals, solvents, oil, and abrasion. From automotive applications to use in household appliances, electronic equipment, and more, this versatile wire conforms to UL and MIL-spec specifications and has a voltage rating of 300 volts. The solid or stranded wire comes in a storage case to help you stay organized. Choose this essential Remington Industries product for 14 AWG wire, at 25 or 100 feet per spool.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Material: Tinned Copper
- Wire Diameter: 0.0641"
- Overall Diameter: 0.105" Stranded or 0.097" Solid
- Insulation: PVC (0.016" Thick)
- Type: UL1007 Stranded Wire (41/30) or UL1007 Solid Wire
- Voltage Rating: 300 Volts
- Temperature Rating: 105°C (221°F)
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- 25' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 25' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here
Looking for a custom color selection? Order a Custom Kit and choose six (6) or ten (10) colors of your own.