↓ Headings for tabs. DO NOT CHANGE IN WYSIWYG
↑ End Headings for tabs
↓ Begin to insert your "Description" tab content here
Ideal for countless general-purpose electrical applications, Remington can provide the essential hook up wire you need for a range of projects. Our high quality, copper hook up wire is insulated with PVC for protection against solvents, chemicals, oil, and general wear. With good electrical connectivity, hook up wire is used for low current and low voltage applications including automotive applications and in-home appliances. Choose this wire for easy processing, stripping, and terminating – and to meet UL and MIL-spec specifications. This brightly-colored custom set will meet a vast array of needs and comes in a handy storage case to help you stay organized, no matter how many projects you have on the go.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
↓ Begin to insert your "Specifications" tab content here
- Material: Tinned Copper
- Wire Diameter: 0.0641"
- Overall Diameter: 0.105" Stranded or 0.097" Solid
- Insulation: PVC (0.016" Thick)
- Type: UL1007 Stranded Wire (41/30) or UL1007 Solid Wire
- Voltage Rating: 300 Volts
- Temperature Rating: 105°C (221°F)
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
↓ Begin to insert your "Sizes" tab content hereColors Available: Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow
- Stranded 25' x 10 Colors of Your Choice
- Stranded 100' x 10 Colors of Your Choice
- Solid 25' x 10 Colors of Your Choice
- Solid 100' x 10 Colors of Your Choice
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here
Need a custom length or configuration for this wire? Our custom services team can help!