↑ End Headings for tabs
This heavy-duty battery lead wire is built to withstand the harsh conditions of marine/boating power-supplying applications; the tinned copper wire lends to a high corrosion resistance, and the PVC insulation protects the wire against abrasion, chemicals, oils, and solvents. However, its versatility makes it ideal in a variety of other uses, including for power inverters, amplifiers/stereos, and automotive (car/truck/RV) batteries, as well as any other electrical applications requiring these specifications.
Additionally, Remington Industries offers this lead wire as a pre-made cable assembly with lug terminations; see our Marine Battery Cables for more info.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Outside Diameter: 0.367"
- Conductor Material: Soft-Annealed, Tinned Copper
- Insulation: Black or Red PVC (0.060" Thick)
- Specifications Met:
- UL BC-5W2 (UL 1426)
- UL AWM 1015/1232/1283/1346 600V
- UL AWM 1032/10269 1000V
- UL VW-1
- CSA TEW 600V
- CSA AWM I A/B 1000V
- CSA FT-1
- SAE J1127 Type SGT
- Temperature Rating: 105°C (221°F) Maximum
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- 1', 1-1/2', 2', 3', 4', 5', 6', 8', 10', 12', 15', 20', 25', or 50' length available
- Black or red color available
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here