↑ End Headings for tabs
These heavy-duty battery cables are built to withstand the harsh conditions of marine/boating power-supplying applications. However, their versatility makes them ideal in a variety of other uses, including for power inverters, amplifiers/stereos, and automotive (car/truck/RV) batteries, as well as any other electrical applications requiring these specifications.
The tinned copper lead wire lends to a high corrosion resistance, and the PVC insulation protects the wire against abrasion, chemicals, oils, and solvents. The two copper lug terminals on either end of the cable are machine-crimped and bonded with an adhesive-lined polyolefin heat-shrink wrap to ensure that the connection is electrically sound and physically durable.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Outside Diameter: 0.367"
- Conductor Material: Soft-Annealed, Tinned Copper
- Insulation: Red and/or Black PVC (0.060" Thick)
- Specifications Met:
- UL BC-5W2 (UL 1426)
- UL AWM 1015/1232/1283/1346 600V
- UL AWM 1032/10269 1000V
- UL VW-1
- CSA TEW 600V
- CSA AWM I A/B 1000V
- CSA FT-1
- SAE J1127 Type SGT
- Temperature Rating: 105°C (221°F) Maximum
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- 5/16" or 3/8" lug hole size available
- 1', 1-1/2', 2', 3', 4', 5', 6', 8', 10', 12', 15', 20', 25', or 50' cable length available
- x1 black, x1 red, or a set (x1 black & x1 red) of cables available
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here