↑ End Headings for tabs
Our heavy-duty 4 gauge marine battery cables are built to withstand the harsh conditions of marine and boating power-supply applications. Their versatility also makes them ideal for a variety of other uses, like in power inverters, amplifiers/stereos and automotive (car/truck/RV) batteries, as well as any other electrical applications requiring these specifications.
The tinned copper lead wire within this 4 gauge marine battery cable has high corrosion resistance. The PVC insulation it is coated with protects the wire against abrasion, chemicals, oils, and solvents. The two copper lug terminals on either end of the marine battery cable are machine-crimped and bonded with an adhesive-lined polyolefin heat-shrink wrap to ensure that the connection is electrically sound and physically durable.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Outside Diameter: 0.367"
- Conductor Material: Soft-Annealed, Tinned Copper
- Insulation: Red and/or Black PVC (0.060" Thick)
- Specifications Met:
- UL BC-5W2 (UL 1426)
- UL AWM 1015/1232/1283/1346 600V
- UL AWM 1032/10269 1000V
- UL VW-1
- CSA TEW 600V
- CSA AWM I A/B 1000V
- CSA FT-1
- SAE J1127 Type SGT
- Temperature Rating: 105°C (221°F) Maximum
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- 5/16" or 3/8" lug hole size available
- 1', 1-1/2', 2', 3', 4', 5', 6', 8', 10', 12', 15', 20', 25', or 50' cable length available
- x1 black, x1 red, or a set (x1 black & x1 red) of cables available
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here