↑ End Headings for tabs
If you regularly work on automotive projects including trailer wiring, our 7-conductor 14 AWG trailer cable is essential for your work.
The color-coded design makes this wire easy to manage. A PVC coating protects the wire within from abrasion, adverse weather, fuels, solvents and more, enabling a long-term solution for electrical and automotive projects. The black PVC holding the individual wires together makes it easy to work with.
If you’re in need of trailer cable for routing power to lights, brakes, and other systems, this is a high-quality product you can rely on. It can be used for work of this kind on cars, trucks, trailers, RVs, and for additional applications.
Choose this 7-conductor solution or look at our other standard trailer cable offerings. In need of something specific? Learn about our custom services or click “Add to Quote”; we’ll tailor this trailer wire to your project needs.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- No. of Conductors: Seven, Individually Insulated
- Wire Type: SAE J1128 - Type GPT Automotive Primary Wire
- Conductor Material: Bare Copper
- Wire Size: 14 AWG
- Stranding: 19 strands of 0.0142" wire (19/0.0142")
- Insulation Material: PVC
- Insulation Color: Black, Blue, Brown, Green, Red, White, & Yellow
- Cable Outer Jacket: Black PVC
- Cable Overall Diameter: 0.520"
- Temperature Rating: 80°C (176°F)
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- 1 ft (0.30 m)
- 1.5 ft (0.46 m)
- 2 ft (0.61 m)
- 3 ft (0.91 m)
- 4 ft (1.22 m)
- 5 ft (1.52 m)
- 6 ft (1.83 m)
- 8 ft (2.44 m)
- 10 ft (3.05 m)
- 12 ft (3.66 m)
- 15 ft (4.57 m)
- 20 ft (6.10 m)
- 25 ft (7.62 m)
- 50 ft (15.24 m)
- 100 ft (30.48 m)
- 250 ft (76.20 m)
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here