↑ End Headings for tabs
Consisting of two TRB connectors wrench-crimped to each end of a twinax cable, this is a top-grade cable assembly that is perfect for many MIL-STD-1553B systems. The TRB PL75-47 connectors and M17/176-00002 twinaxial cable lend to an assembly that withstands a wide temperature range, offers exceptional shielding, and meets stringent military and organizational specifications. As such, this cable assembly is ideal for a variety of military and civil high frequency signal transmission operations, including avionics, spacecraft, laboratory, medical, & general control system applications.
Remington Industries offers this versatile assembly in 13 different lengths to better suit your specific requirements.
We also build custom twinaxial cable assemblies, at your request. Click add to cart to purchase this twinaxial cable assembly, or “add to quote” to request an estimate for a custom twinax connector assembly tailored to your project.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Specification: MIL-STD-1553B
- Connector Type: TRB PL75-47 straight plug (3-slot/120° bayonet coupling)
- Cable Type: M17/176-00002 twinaxial (twisted pair shielded) cable with blue PFA jacket
- Each cable assembly is 100% Tested for continuity & a dielectric withstanding voltage of 1000 Vrms
- Impedance: 78 Ω
- Voltage Rating: 400 Vrms Maximum
- Temperature Rating: -55°C (-67°F) to 165°C (329°F)
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here