↑ End Headings for tabs
Ideal for many MIL-STD-1553B systems, this high quality twinaxial cable assembly consists of two TRS connectors wrench-crimped to each end of a M17/176-00002 twinaxial cable to allow for high speed signaling. Produced according to military and organizational specifications, this product is ideal for spacecraft, medical, laboratory, avionic, and general control system applications. The TRS PL155-47 connectors and M17/176-00002 twinaxial cable can withstand an impressive range of temperatures – from -55°C (-67°F) to 165°C (329°F) – and carry up to 400 Vrms. Remington Industries offers the TRS PL155-47 connector assembly in thirteen sizes ranging from 1’ to 50’ to best accommodate your needs.
Add this ready-to-use twinaxial cable assembly to your cart to purchase now or request an estimate for a custom cable assembly, by choosing “add to quote”.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Specification: MIL-STD-1553B
- Connector Type: TRS PL155-47 straight plug (3-slot/120° bayonet coupling)
- Cable Type: M17/176-00002 twinaxial (twisted pair shielded) cable with blue PFA jacket
- Each cable assembly is 100% Tested for continuity & a dielectric withstanding voltage of 1000 Vrms
- Impedance: 78 Ω
- Voltage Rating: 400 Vrms Maximum
- Temperature Rating: -55°C (-67°F) to 165°C (329°F)
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here