↑ End Headings for tabs
Consisting of two TRS connectors wrench-crimped to each end of a twinax cable, this is a top grade cable assembly that is perfect for many MIL-STD-1553B systems. The TRS PL155-47 connectors and M17/176-00002 twinaxial cable lend to an assembly that withstands a wide temperature range, offers exceptional shielding, and meets stringent military & organizational specifications. As such, this cable assembly is ideal for a variety of military & civil high frequency signal transmission operations, including avionics, spacecraft, laboratory, medical, & general control system applications.
Remington Industries offers this versatile assembly in 13 different lengths to better suit your specific requirements.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Specification: MIL-STD-1553B
- Connector Type: TRS PL155-47 straight plug (3-slot/120° bayonet coupling)
- Cable Type: M17/176-00002 twinaxial (twisted pair shielded) cable with blue PFA jacket
- Each cable assembly is 100% Tested for continuity & a dielectric withstanding voltage of 1000 Vrms
- Impedance: 78 Ω
- Voltage Rating: 400 Vrms Maximum
- Temperature Rating: -55°C (-67°F) to 165°C (329°F)
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here