↑ End Headings for tabs
The TRB PL75-47 connector is a bayonet-coupling straight plug that is designed to accommodate a twinaxial M17/176-00002 cable by means of wrench crimping and soldering. This type of connector is frequently utilized in high-frequency signal transmission operations including avionics, spacecraft, laboratory, medical, & general control system applications.
The connector must be assembled per TAI-102. Alternatively, Remington Industries offers completed cable assemblies with two TRB PL75-47 connectors attached to an M17/176-00002 cable for your convenience.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Connector Type: TRB PL75-47 straight plug
- Coupling Type: Bayonet style, 3-slot/120°
- Connection to Cable: Solder & wrench crimp
- Compatible Cable Type: M17/176-00002 twinaxial cable
- Assembly: Per Trompeter Assembly Instruction (TAI) 102
- Voltage Rating: 400 Vrms Maximum
- Temperature Rating: -65°C (-85°F) to 165°C (329°F)
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- Includes all pieces required to assemble x1 complete connector (tools not included)
↑ Stop your "Contents" content here