↑ End Headings for tabs
This raw copper wire is drawn to meet specific size requirements based on the National Electrical Manufacturer's Association (NEMA) standards, and coated in a thin layer of insulation, to create Magnet Wire.
This particular magnet wire is coated in a thin layer of polyester insulation, with a Polyamideimide overcoat. This insulation not only protects the wire from wear and tear, but is designed to protect the wire from short circuiting.
The high temperature properties of this wire make it perfect for a variety of thermal overload applications. Some of the many applications this wire is found in include:
- Wound coils
Magnet wire is also often used in science projects and education, thanks to its wide range of properties.
Have a niche project for your magnet wire? Consider our custom wire services. Our team can create the perfect custom wire for you. If a variety of sizes are needed, browse wire at 200°C – Polyamideimide in 14-44 AWG.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Wire Type: Enameled Copper Wire
- Diameter: 0.0022"
- Color: Natural
- Insulation: Polyester w/ Polyamideimide Overcoat
- NEMA Description: MW-35-C
- Build: Single Min-Nom
- Temperature Rating: 200°C (392°F)
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- 2 oz / 9975' (44S200P.125)
- 4 oz / 19950' (44S200P.25)
- 8 oz / 38899' (44S200P.5)
- 1.0 lb / 79798' (44S200P)
- 2.5 lbs / 199495' (44S2002.5)
- 5.0 lbs / 398990' (44S200)
- 10 lbs / 797980' (44S20010)
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here