↑ End Headings for tabs
Magnet wire is a highly versatile and useful wire suitable for a wide range of applications. Some of the many applications in which magnet wire can be found include:
- Wound coils
This particular magnet wire has high temperature properties and insulation making it perfect for severe thermal overload applications. It also meets size requirements based on the ASTM B258 standard, and meets the NEMA MW-35-C standard for operating temperature (200°C/392°F) and insulation makeup.
With all these requirements met, there is a lot of potential for this wire.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Wire Type: Enameled Copper Wire
- Diameter: 0.0055"
- Color: Natural
- Insulation: Polyester w/ Polyamideimide Overcoat
- NEMA Description: MW-35-C
- Build: Single Min-Nom
- Temperature Rating: 200°C (392°F)
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- 2 oz / 1597' (36S200P.125)
- 4 oz / 3193' (36S200P.25)
- 8 oz / 6386' (36S200P.5)
- 1.0 lb / 12772' (36S200P)
- 2.5 lbs / 31930' (36S2002.5)
- 5.0 lbs / 63860' (36S200)
- 10 lbs / 127720' (36S20010)
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here