↑ End Headings for tabs
Choose RG-58C coaxial cable for a high-frequency solution that offers lower signal loss and improved shielding in comparison to similar cables. This coax cable is an ideal choice for many military and civil radio frequency (RF) operations including cable television (CATV/MATV), telecommunications, WiFi and network antennas, laboratory benches and ham/CB/other radio setups. It is also ideal for many other signal transfer applications, and is used in the aerospace, scientific, and medical industries. Additionally, this coaxial cable type is approved for direct burial.
Our high quality RG-58C coaxial cable consists of a stranded inner conductor made of tinned copper wire. The inner conductor is surrounded by a polyethylene dielectric tube. Outside the dielectric is a tinned copper shield and the coaxial cable is protected by a non-contaminating PVC jacket.
If convenience is your priority, consider pre-made coaxial cable assemblies fitted with a variety of RF connectors.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Cable Type: RG-58C/U coaxial cable
- Overall Diameter: 0.195"
- Inner Conductor: 19 strands of 0.0071" tinned copper
- Outer Diameter: 0.0355"
- Dielectric Insulator: Solid, low density polyethylene (PE)
- Outer Diameter: 0.116"
- Shield: Tinned copper braid
- Jacket: Black, non-contaminating polyvinyl chloride (PVC), Type IIA per MIL-C-17
- Impedance: 50 Ω
- Capacitance: 30.8 pF/ft
- Voltage Rating: 1900 Vrms Maximum
- Temperature Rating: -40°C (-40°F) to 80°C (176°F)
- RoHS Compliant
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- 1' (0.31 m)
- 2' (0.61 m)
- 4' (1.22 m)
- 10' (3.05 m)
- 25' (7.62 m)
- 50' (15.24 m)
- 100' (30.48 m)
- 250' (76.20 m)
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here