↑ End Headings for tabs
High-frequency RG-223 coaxial cable can provide improved shielding and lower signal loss compared to similar cables. This coax cable is the ideal choice for many military and civil radio frequency (RF) operations including telecommunications, network (LAN/WAN) connections, GPS, test equipment, and ham/CB/other radio setups. Coax cable is also perfect for a wide range of other signal transfer applications, including those in the medical, aerospace and science industries. This type of coax cable is also approved for direct burial.
The RG-223 coaxial cable features a solid inner conductor which is composed of silver-plated copper wire, surrounded by a polyethylene dielectric tube. Two shields, also made of silver-plated copper, are located outside the dielectric. A PVC jacket protects the cable.
This high-frequency coaxial cable is available at Remington Industries in eight different lengths. We also offer a range of custom services, and can provide custom lengths as requested.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Cable Type: RG-223/U coaxial cable
- Overall Diameter: 0.212"
- Inner Conductor: 19 AWG silver-plated copper
- Outer Diameter: 0.035"
- Dielectric Insulator: Solid, low density polyethylene (PE)
- Outer Diameter: 0.116"
- Shields: Two (2) silver-plated copper braids
- Coverage: 95% each
- 1st Shield Diameter: 0.138"
- 2nd Shield Diameter: 0.160"
- Jacket: Black, non-contaminating polyvinyl chloride (PVC), Type IIA per MIL-C-17
- Impedance: 50 Ω
- Capacitance: 32.2 pF/ft
- Velocity of Propagation: 66%
- Operating Frequency: 12.4 GHz Maximum
- Voltage Rating: 1900 Vrms Maximum
- Temperature Rating: -40°C (-40°F) to 90°C (194°F)
- RoHS Compliant
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- 1' (0.31 m)
- 2' (0.61 m)
- 4' (1.22 m)
- 10' (3.05 m)
- 25' (7.62 m)
- 50' (15.24 m)
- 100' (30.48 m)
- 250' (76.20 m)
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here