↑ End Headings for tabs
RG-223 cable is a type of high-frequency coaxial cable which offers improved shielding and lower signal loss compared to similar cables. As such, it is ideal for many military & civil radio frequency (RF) operations including telecommunications, network (LAN/WAN) connections, GPS, test equipment, and ham/CB/other radio setups, as well as any other signal transfer applications in fields such as aerospace, scientific, and medical. Furthermore, this cable type is approved for direct burial.
The cable consists of a solid inner conductor composed of silver-plated copper wire, which is then surrounded by a polyethylene dielectric tube. Outside the dielectric are two shields, which are also made of silver-plated copper. Covering all of this is a black, non-contaminating PVC jacket for additional physical protection.
Remington Industries offers this coax cable in 8 different lengths to best suit your application. If you want a custom length or have another requirement, feel free to contact Remington Industries today to discuss how we can help you get the cable you need. Additionally, Remington Industries offers pre-made coaxial cable assemblies fitted with a variety of RF connectors for your convenience.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Cable Type: RG-223/U coaxial cable
- Overall Diameter: 0.212"
- Inner Conductor: 19 AWG silver-plated copper
- Outer Diameter: 0.035"
- Dielectric Insulator: Solid, low density polyethylene (PE)
- Outer Diameter: 0.116"
- Shields: Two (2) silver-plated copper braids
- Coverage: 95% each
- 1st Shield Diameter: 0.138"
- 2nd Shield Diameter: 0.160"
- Jacket: Black, non-contaminating polyvinyl chloride (PVC), Type IIA per MIL-C-17
- Impedance: 50 Ω
- Capacitance: 32.2 pF/ft
- Velocity of Propagation: 66%
- Operating Frequency: 12.4 GHz Maximum
- Voltage Rating: 1900 Vrms Maximum
- Temperature Rating: -40°C (-40°F) to 90°C (194°F)
- RoHS Compliant
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- 1' (0.31 m)
- 2' (0.61 m)
- 4' (1.22 m)
- 10' (3.05 m)
- 25' (7.62 m)
- 50' (15.24 m)
- 100' (30.48 m)
- 250' (76.20 m)
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here