↑ End Headings for tabs
This marine duplex hook up wire consists of two separate GPTM wires wrapped in a flat PVC jacket for convenience and protection. It is used in a variety of marine power circuit and control applications. Stranded copper wire provides good electrical connectivity while PVC insulation protects the wire against abrasion, chemicals, oils, fuels, and solvents. The wire conforms to UL and SAE J1128 specifications, as well as USCG requirements, and provides excellent uniformity for easy processing, stripping, and terminating. To help suit the needs of your project, Remington Industries offers this wire in red & black or red & yellow colors. Choose this product today or browse more AWGs with Remington Industries.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Conductor Material: Tinned Copper
- Conductor Diameter: 0.0403" (x2)
- Wire Overall Diameter: 0.0920" (x2)
- Cable Overall Dimensions: 0.180" x 0.280"
- Wire Insulation: PVC (0.030" Thick)
- Cable Sleeve: PVC (0.030" Thick)
- Type: UL1426 Stranded Wire (16/30)
- Voltage Rating: 600 Volts
- Temperature Rating: Wet - 75°C (167°F) Dry - 105°C (221°F)
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here