↓ Headings for tabs. DO NOT CHANGE IN WYSIWYG
↑ End Headings for tabs
↓ Begin to insert your "Description" tab content here
GPTM hook up wire is used in a variety of marine power circuit and control applications. Stranded copper wire provides good electrical connectivity while PVC insulation protects the wire against abrasion, chemicals, oils, fuels, and solvents. The wire conforms to UL and SAE J1128 specifications, as well as USCG requirements, and provides excellent uniformity for easy processing, stripping, and terminating. To help you stay organized across countless projects, Remington Industries offers these wire kits in 6-color sets and 10-color sets. Choose this product today or browse more AWGs with Remington Industries.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
↓ Begin to insert your "Specifications" tab content here
- Material: Tinned Copper
- Wire Diameter: 0.0403"
- Overall Diameter: 0.0920"
- Insulation: PVC
- Type: UL1426 Stranded Wire (16/30)
- Voltage Rating: 60 Volts
- Temperature Rating: Wet - 80°C (176°F) Dry - 100°C (212°F)
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
↓ Begin to insert your "Sizes" tab content here
- 25' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White and Yellow)
- 25' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White and Yellow)
- 100' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White and Yellow)
- 100' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White and Yellow)
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here
Need a custom length or configuration for this wire? Our custom services team can help!