↑ End Headings for tabs
The stranded 26 AWG UL1429 wire in this kit is great for general 150V electronics projects where the wire may periodically be exposed to higher temperature elements such as soldering irons, heat guns, or closed cabinet construction. This means it is perfect for use in applications such as computers, control panels, and office equipment. An irradiated cross-linked PVC jacket protects the wire against abrasion, chemicals, oils, & solvents, and additionally does not soften or burn when heated. The stranded conductor inside the jacket is made of tinned copper to provide good electrical connectivity. This wire conforms to UL and MIL-spec specifications and provides excellent uniformity for easy processing, stripping, and terminating.
Remington Industries offers this top grade hook-up wire kit in 6 or 10 colors, and in 25 or 100 foot spools each. Select this high quality wire today or browse more AWGs with Remington Industries.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Conductor Material: Tinned Copper
- Conductor Diameter: 0.0159"
- Overall Diameter: 0.0390"
- Insulation: Irradiated Cross-Linked PVC (0.010" Thick)
- Type: UL1429 Stranded Wire (7/34)
- Voltage Rating: 150 Volts
- Temperature Rating: 80°C (176°F)
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- 25' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 25' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here