↑ End Headings for tabs
This set of 24 AWG hook up wire is a popular choice for anyone with regular general electric projects to take on. From motorcycles to model train sets, this high quality solid or stranded tinned copper wire offers good conductivity and is perfect for automotive projects, business machines, internal computer wiring, and more. Coated in PVC for insulation and protection against solvents, chemicals, oils, and abrasion, this wire was designed as a long-lasting solution to your wiring needs, and conforms to UL and MIL-spec specifications.
Available in six or ten colors and 25- or 100-foot spools, this hook up wire kit makes for easy stripping, terminating, and processing. Choose this kit or browse our other similar kits for different AWGs and lengths to find the set that best fits your needs.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Material: Tinned Copper
- Wire Diameter: 0.0201"
- Overall Diameter: 0.056" Stranded or 0.053" Solid
- Insulation: PVC (0.016" Thick)
- Type: UL1007 Stranded Wire (7/32) or UL1007 Solid Wire
- Voltage Rating: 300 Volts
- Temperature Rating: 105°C (221°F)
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- 25' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 25' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here