↑ End Headings for tabs
This tinned copper wire has great conductivity and is a high quality solution to your electrical wiring needs. The stranded or solid hook up wire is coated in durable, flexible PVC for long-lasting insulation and protection against solvents, chemicals, oils, and abrasion for many years to come. It also conforms to UL and MIL-spec specifications.
The color selection and box makes organization simple, so you can easily find the wire you're looking for when you need it. Expect easy processing, stripping, and terminating with this high quality set! Our 22 AWG Hook Up Wire Kit is available with six or ten colors, and with 25' or 100' spools per color.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Material: Tinned Copper
- Wire Diameter: 0.0254"
- Overall Diameter: 0.062" Stranded or 0.058" Solid
- Insulation: PVC (0.016" Thick)
- Type: UL1007 Stranded Wire (7/30) or UL1007 Solid Wire
- Voltage Rating: 300 Volts
- Temperature Rating: 105°C (221°F)
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- 25' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 25' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here
Looking for a custom color selection? Order a Custom Kit and choose six (6) or ten (10) colors of your own.