↑ End Headings for tabs
Ideal for countless general-purpose electrical applications, Remington can provide the essential hook up wire you need for a range of projects. Our high quality 16 AWG copper hook up wire is insulated with PVC for protection against solvents, chemicals, oil, and general wear. With good electrical connectivity, hook up wire is used for low current and low voltage applications including automotive applications and in-home appliances. Choose this wire for easy processing, stripping and terminating and to meet UL and MIL-spec specifications. This brightly-colored set will meet a vast array of needs and comes in a handy storage case to help you stay organized, no matter how many projects you have on the go.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Material: Tinned Copper
- Wire Diameter: 0.0508"
- Overall Diameter: 0.094" Stranded or 0.083" Solid
- Insulation: PVC (0.016" Thick)
- Type: UL1007 Stranded Wire (26/30) or UL1007 Solid Wire
- Voltage Rating: 300 Volts
- Temperature Rating: 105°C (221°F)
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- 25' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 25' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 6 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Yellow)
- 100' x 10 Colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, White, and Yellow)
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here