↑ End Headings for tabs
THHN wire is a conductor used primarily in conduit and raceway applications for branch circuits, services, and feeders in commercial and industrial designs as specified in the National Electrical Code 2. It is suitable for dry locations with temperatures under 90°C, or wet and oil or coolant applications when temperatures are under 75°C. The wire conforms to UL certifications for 600 volt conductors.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
- Material: Bare Copper
- Wire Diameter: 0.071"
- Overall Diameter: 0.102"
- Insulation: PVC with Nylon Jacket
- Type: THHN Stranded (19/27) Building Wire
- Voltage Rating: 600 Volts
- Temperature Rating: Dry: 90°C (194°F) - Wet: 75°C (167°F)
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
- 25' (14STRBLATHHN25 / SLDBLATHHN25, GRE25, RED25, WHI25)
- 50' (14STRBLATHHN50 / SLDBLATHHN50, GRE50, RED50, WHI50)
- 100' (14STRBLATHHN100 / SLDBLATHHN100, GRE100, RED100, WHI100)
- 250' (14STRBLATHHN250 / SLDBLATHHN250, GRE100, RED250, WHI250)
- 500' (14STRBLATHHN500 / SLDBLATHHN500, GRE500, RED500, WHI500)
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here