↓ Headings for tabs. DO NOT CHANGE IN WYSIWYG
↑ End Headings for tabs
↓ Begin to insert your "Description" tab content here
THHN wire is a conductor used primarily in conduit and raceway applications for branch circuits, services, and feeders in commercial and industrial designs as specified in the National Electrical Code 2. It is suitable for dry locations with temperatures under 90°C, or wet and oil/coolant applications when temperatures are under 75°C. The wire conforms to UL certifications for 600 volt conductors.
Remington Industries offers this high quality hook-up wire in 4 striking colors to help keep your projects organized: Choose from black, green, red, or white. We also offer 5 different spool sizes for your convenience. Choose this product today or browse more AWGs with Remington Industries.
↑ Stop "Description" content here
↓ Begin to insert your "Specifications" tab content here
- Conductor Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Diameter: 0.090" Stranded or 0.080" Solid
- Overall Diameter: 0.128" Stranded or 0.119" Solid
- Insulation: PVC with Nylon Jacket
- Type: THHN Stranded (19/25) Building Wire or THHN Solid Building Wire
- Voltage Rating: 600 Volts
- Temperature Rating: 90°C (194°F) Dry / 75°C (167°F) Wet
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
↓ Begin to insert your "Sizes" tab content here
- 25' (7.62 m)
- 50' (15.24 m)
- 100' (30.48 m)
- 250' (76.20 m)
- 500' (152.40 m)
↑ Stop your "Sizes" content here
Need a custom length or configuration for this wire? Our custom services team can help!